When your business or organization partners with Goodwill North Central Texas, you’re helping us fulfill our mission to put people with disabilities and other barriers to employment back to work.
In return, Goodwill North Central Texas provides trained staff to organizations across North Texas through Goodwill Staffing Services (GSS), a full-service, temporary employment agency committed to providing skilled, dependable employees who always have a positive attitude and a desire to work.
Benefits of using our 30-day temp-to-hire services:
- Recruit for a specific position. Our recruiters only present top-notch candidates, reducing the time you spend wading through unsuitable resumes. We perform interviews and conduct background and reference checks prior to employment. Because each employee has been thoroughly evaluated by experienced staff, you can feel confident that we will provide a consistent flow of qualified candidates.
- A large selection. We advertise on a weekly basis and regularly tap an established network of affiliates to create a large pool of active candidates.
- High investment return. We have some of the most competitive rates in the staffing industry. And when you like the employees we provide, you have to wait only 30 days before hiring them, at no extra cost to you.
What we can do for you:
- Eliminate downtime. We can have someone available when you need them, for as long as you need them.
- Customize your workforce. Choose from candidates with specialized and specific skills that will meet your business needs.
- Help you meet deadlines. Hire extra staff to help on hot projects with quick turn around times.
- Provide you with safe employees. Each GSS employee is bonded and carries complete liability insurance.
We provide these great services at no extra cost:
- Criminal history background check
- Reference Checks
We pre-screen and evaluate every single one of our applicants thoroughly, so you don’t have to.
If you’re an employer looking for a qualified candidate to fill a position, please call 817-332-7866 x2065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org