Goodwill North Central Texas is pleased to introduce GOOD To Go, our convenient home pick-up service!
Now, you don’t have to go further than your own front door to purge those items that you no longer want or use. Goodwill’s new home pick-up service makes it even easier to donate your gently-used items.
With just a simple click of the mouse, your donations are GOOD To Go.
Thank you for choosing Goodwill North Central Texas as your donation destination! Our convenient home pickup service is ideal for donations of large, gently used furniture, equipment, clothing and other household items. Items must be boxed or bagged and ready for pick up on the first level of your home.
Schedule a donation pickup at your home or place of business. This option is ideal for big items such as dressers, couches, desks, conference tables and more, as well as large amounts of clothing, books or other goods.
Great option for those:
- Downsizing into a smaller home or the home of a family member
- Relocating to a retirement facility, assisted living facility or nursing home
- Transitioning after the passing of a loved one
- Cleaning out a home after an estate sale
Due to stringent government regulations and environmental and safety considerations, Goodwill cannot accept the following items:
- Paint, cleaning supplies, or other hazardous materials
- Mattresses, box springs, bed pillows, and water bed components
- Automobile parts or tires
- Due to transportation and recycling requirements, we do not accept CRT TV’s, Console TV’s, Projection TV’s or CRT monitors.
*Note* We have the right to refuse pickup, based on condition. For more information please call 817-Good-2-Go.