Goodwill to Host Hiring Event for Loews Hotel & Texas Live!
Open to all job seekers
Goodwill North Central Texas’s Lamar Job Resource Center will host a hiring event with 85+ available positions at Loews Hotel and Texas Live! A variety of restaurant, bar and hotel positions will be offered within the development adjacent the new Globe Life Field in Arlington. Job seekers should arrive early, dressed to impress with two forms of ID (Texas Driver’s License or State ID and Social Security Card preferred).
Goodwill’s six area Job Resource Center’s (JRC) are open weekly Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and offer free services to job seekers, including:
- Job search experts to provide job placement services
- One-on-one career counseling
- Employer networking opportunities
- Job readiness training, including resume writing, interviewing skills and job search techniques
- Appropriate referrals for mental health, housing and more
- Assistance from GoodED, an Adult High School Diploma Online Program
- Digital skills training from the Goodwill Digital Career Accelerator®
- Goodwill Works, a job training and placement program for the homeless and those at imminent risk of homelessness
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Goodwill Job Resource Center
901 W. Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76012
Goodwill is more than a thrift store. The largest employer of people with disabilities in the world, Goodwill believes that work has the power to transform lives by building self-confidence, independence, creativity, trust and friendships. Everyone deserves this chance.
Goodwill North Central Texas’s 25 retail locations provide revenue through the sale of donated goods to support Goodwill’s mission – job training and career services for people with disabilities, such as physical or mental disabilities and other barriers to employment including lack of education or work experience and homelessness. For more information on Goodwill North Central Texas, please visit www.goodwillnorthcentraltexas.org.