Thank you for Volunteering!
Volunteering at Goodwill is a great way to make an impact on the lives of people in our community who need a hand up. Whether you’re looking for ways to give back as an individual or you’re looking for corporate opportunities, we can help you get plugged into a great organization that believes in the value of people and the power of work.
Individual & Small Group Volunteering
If you are interested in volunteering individually or within a small group of 2-8 people, please contact Rosa Camacho at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can make a difference at Goodwill. Individuals of all ages, time commitments, and skill levels are encouraged to volunteer.
Court Mandated Community Service
Goodwill partners with the court systems in Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Johnson Counties to offer court-mandated community service hours to those on probation for ages 18 and up.
To apply for community service hours, please follow these instructions:
- Review the Rules and Regulations for the Court Mandated Community Service Program: CSR Rules and Regulations
- Review the Mandated Community Service (MCS) Agreement Waiver of Liability (you will sign your acknowledgment/agreement as part of your online application).
- Review the Loss Prevention Program Overview (you will sign your acknowledgment/agreement as part of your online application).
- Review The Work Rules (you will sign your acknowledgment/agreement as part of your online application).
- View the video below and then complete the online Mandated Community Service Application linked at the end of the video.
- You will receive an email notification of acceptance or denial of your application within 3-5 business days.
- If accepted, you will be assigned to a Goodwill Store or facility location.
- You will report to the assigned store or facility location to begin services.
- Upon completion of service, the manager will report the total hours of service to the CSR Administrator.
- A completion letter will be processed and forwarded to you as requested.
Begin by watching this video and then complete the application form linked at the end of the video.
For more information on Community Service, please contact the CSR Administrator at email@example.com.